joi, 25 august 2011

Grim thoughts from a deserted place called “My Soul”


There was a time when I could smile with every cell in my body, feel with everything I was, now it’s a numbness all over my soul, I’m a wreck pending cuts from angry torches. It’s funny how some are tricked to see beauty, hope and above all love in a rotten being, to cherish every form of her body as if it was the greatest sand dune of Earth, touched only by the wind, seen only by the sun. That temple of stars and gods turned out to be just a filthy prison in a deserted place, where touches transformed to stings, kisses to curses and romance to an emotional blackmail.
I still can’t escape her poisonous eyes, drilling to my skull like blunt arrows, it hurts, I want to write about happy stuff once more, to enjoy the summer rain in every season of the year…
I really don’t like the decay in which people are sinking in these days…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu